Saddles are a big investment. That's why we're proud to offer the SmartPak Test Ride Program. We offer a Test Ride option for most saddles that we carry so that new saddles remain brand new for purchase.
Here's how the program works:
- At the top of the product detail page, under size, look for options labeled “Test Size” and choose which Test Ride Size you’d like to order. Please note that sizes labeled with numbers only are not eligible for the Test Ride Program.
- If there are additional options to choose from (for example, length or width), complete your selections and then place your order. You will be charged the amount shown.
- You can keep a SmartPak Test Ride Saddle risk-free for 5 business days to make sure you like the fit and the feel.
- Don't worry about wrapping the stirrup leathers on your Test Ride Saddle. Try it with or without a saddle pad. Basically, treat it like you already bought it, so you can be confident you really want to! When you buy a saddle from us, we want to make sure you love it.
- If you love the test ride saddle, keep it and enjoy your new ride! Prefer a brand-new saddle? Give us a call to confirm availability and we'll help you exchange the test ride for a new saddle. Not the right saddle for you? Use our Online Returns system to return your test ride saddle, or call for saddle shopping advice and return assistance.
- Saddles purchased outside of our Test Ride Saddle Program may be eligible for free returns but must be in like-new condition with tags attached, free from any marks or damage, and your return must be completed online or by phone within 60 days of purchase date.
- For more information on our Returns Policies, please visit our Returns Info Center.
Have a question about buying or returning a saddle? Our experts are always happy to help!Call us at 1-800-461-8898, Monday-Friday 7:00am-10:00pm EST or Saturday-Sunday 9:00am-6:00pm EST.