When most people say "work hard, play hard," they don't mean at the same time. But we're not most people. We're a little more awesome than that, and we're willing to bet that you are too.
At SmartPak, we're serious about supporting healthy horses and happy riders, but we're also serious about having fun. Our serious side has earned us several major awards for growth and innovation, while our "seriously playful" side landed us a spot on the Boston Globe's Top 100 Places to Work list and a "Best Bosses" award by Fortune Small Business and Winning Workplaces.
But enough about us – let's talk about you! Are you confident, capable, creative and passionate? Do you want to know that your work makes a difference? Does a hard-working, collaborative, fast-paced environment sound exciting? If so, check out our open positions. We think you'd love it here because:
- Our Plymouth, MA location is convenient to Boston, the Cape and RI (though several SmartPakers commute over an hour each way – it's really that cool of a place to work).
- Working in a dog-friendly office means you'll have 40 adorable canine coworkers.
- Active Rider Program: we know horses are expensive. Investing in your continuing development as a rider is part of what makes SmartPak such a great resource for our customers.
- You have room to grow, thanks to professional development and mentoring programs.
- We have great medical, dental and 401(k) plans.
- We subsidize your gym membership (a bunch of us work out together at lunch – it's like recess!).
- Your employee discount saves you up to 40% on all of our products.
- You can recruit your friends and get paid with employee referral rewards.
- Our kitchens are stocked with free weekly grocery deliveries, because there's nothing worse than working on an empty stomach.
— Ellen, Senior Communications Specialist
— Kristen, Business Analyst
— Paige, Barns Team
— Jno, Senior Director of SmartSupplements
— Brett, Project Lead
— Sarah, Director of SmartPaks & Brand
— Amanda, QA Analyst
What is life like at SmartPak?
- by SmartPak
- 10 videos
- 15 minutes